Position your organization for success
Pharmacies & Hospitals
Whether for a stand-alone pharmacy or a pharmacy/clinic associated with a hospital, D2’s is here to help you overcome the challenges and reimagine your organizational processes.
Reimagine your organizational processes.
From financial, licensing, regulatory and accreditation pressures to managing the hassles of payer contracting and declining patient engagement, navigating every detail can be overwhelming.
D2's focus is to help increase efficiency, minimize risk, and drive access - that’s why our pharmacy experts have developed an integrated approach to help you see across your organization or network, spot the gaps, and find areas of opportunity.
Reimagine accreditation and reaccreditation processes.
- AccredComply™: Accreditation management platform that creates accountability, clearly defines tasks, and measures action
- Supporting URAC, ACHC, TJC, NABP, NCQA, and ASHP, as well as infusion, mail order, and PBM accreditation standards
- Personalized support and partner mentality
Stay Ahead of Licensing
Reimagine how you manage licenses.
- Licensing in all 50 states and US territories
- LicenceComply™: A global licensing database and license-tracking platform
- Pharmacists are available to review every application
Manage Regulatory AlertsReduce workload and burnout with RegComply, the technology that receives, triages, tracks, and monitors regulatory alerts.
Manage Your Prior Authorizations
Don't settle for submission alone. UltraTouch® Verify is the complete prior authorization solution, enabling healthcare organizations to organize, analyze, and improve their prior authorization workflow.
- Live support from our team of 100% Prior Authorization Certified Specialists
Simplify your processes, eliminate never-starts, and manage patient data before, during, and after therapy
- UltraTouch® Patient Management: Collect, organize, and catalog patient data optimized for accreditation requirements
- UltraTouch® Engage: Bi-directional, proactive patient engagement technology